Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/25/2023

Your immediately today, or tomorrow with or without reading my posts is your daily life. This daily life you choose to do is to eat, and sit there watching the movie or my internet post those people's MV.

If I won't be here, I just go and lay down and sleep, sometimes watching some TV, but I don't putting anymore carbohydrate inside me, and everyday I really need to put down my weight....and so I be more restful.

Any tiny weight on my body, I get very very work up inside my stress level, really. But I have a giant work load, or just any of you seriously gaining how much big pound, as big as Ronan telling me. 


I don't know when I gonna be with the guys, that schedule of nutritional him or me, is the same thing. You using the diet to lower down the weight and not get too hungry all in one time go. You tend to say, you didn't care that part.

I eat a few mouthful white rice, I still eat rice. I just have to change my entire diet, I have no other way doing it, not the pasta, not the rice, not that super big bread. Once a month I thought about to eat the bread, I do eat the bread, or every 3 months, right now my mother cook the white rice, and sometimes I just made into the congee.


I spent my time to go to the bathroom or just sit on the toilet. I eat the fruits and the water just keep drinking and lay down, drinking the water and lay down. You imagine that process was nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment