Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/16/2023

The girls and the guys' happy ending, just reading some books and get going a conversation 結尾的最終回,看點書本怎麼讓一個基本的談話方式說出來

Even including the Master and those disciples 包括你做的位置跟你的徒弟 ! 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnp3lYjYCYE





You like to eat the Mexican food?

Spicy?

Eben - Coco Club?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6FNIbYU9_o4


I eat salad,
Bread, pasta, pesto, white gravy.

Pine nut, cashew, macodemia nut & raisin & green onion. 

Raisin is made of the grapes.

Bok Choi, washed and cooked.

Pine apple + those ham thin, I don't like the bread, I like the sauce and the white rice, no sesame seed.

Mac n Cheese

Colslaw, potato wedge fries, or the sweet potato + honey, with some sunflower seed around it I guess the coating. 凡爾賽玫瑰的 recipe.

I eat those paste form Indian real curry, not the Taiwan curry. - Califlower curry, and spanich curry, some has the chickpeas those. 

Thai red, green, yellow curry with the rice. Papaya salad, their papaya with the fish sauce.


The orange juice, the apple juice fresh made, or the grape juice.
American organic glasses jar, I buy a dozen in one case.

Tofutti and Diaya cheese.

I don't really like the mock meat. My mother eating it, or she made I eat. I usually don't eat that anymore. 

Fried onion, french fries (frozen food)

A lot of the fruits, all kinds I eat. 


Avocado, tomato, cucumber, thousand island dressing.

Taiwan 7-11 microwave meat things in it, 排骨 
Show off to the entire world !!!!!  全世界炫耀台灣排骨 7-11





No comments:

Post a Comment