Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/26/2023

The ex bf nick telling me, telling me, telling me, telling me.....he telling me a lot of things I think.

Maybe try UFO Seth, I think I conclude that everywhere outside, you will see, including this court room some very very very aggressive money seeker. They go to the court too. Every foreclosure house or the property has these legal law paper. Their physicals look all looking very that kind....the movies inside. Its worse outside I can tell you that. Under that aspect, they do legal things, they will tell the inspector what happened inside the home.


You have a lot of the sphere of people, those kinds will do nothing but the money. It was in our movie yesterday. 成人世界 (The Adult's world) 

Movie: Chappie (2015)


That's ....an indian. I seen that before. 

That might be another very very old human idea, but it might be Babaji. When those Eon human laughing inside their mouth, they look very Eon. Cha pa ti? 

No...people like me, you mean....no cooking. You know what is the one deal on what? That is their world outside every single day !!!!


I am not sure, whom you are talking about. 

You mean the robot near Babaji in the Heaven those Golden suit, and he puts a chicken at his hand, both of them squat down, for him to literally telling him, "Chicken"? Yesterday that is what I saw on my TV.




No comments:

Post a Comment