Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/25/2023

I was ...

Right now I have to make time in the morning too...

I spent a lot of time on the toilet. I even told Shane or Nicky about it. That is all they ever hear all day all night, I got nothing else to say.


You compete and compare (1:51), here

Sicko (3:55), here.

Your internal structure is tears inside your eyes, wobble by your parents' words, your one night whole nights are on the bed tearing or scrolling down your phone, you can use your life time per tearing night, or someone else facebook upset you, or you cannot controlling your facebook....your brain inside are so so so so psycho. 

Your life can be driven everything with the tear other than ...using every night to get things done. You literally cuddling your own bed to sleep with the tears, with so fatty ass, you must feel you smell without the sweat all over that bed just look at it, if not the wall paint. You saying that is a temporary stay will make you homeless if you keep doing that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment