Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/22/2023

What? The second post in the afternoon I say on the Space Project or Tamang, you mean the lawsuit?

Its everybody knows that.

Its the branch of the branch of the branch, side all that branches, I don't know how to describe to you, if its a circle, its endless those circle, because sometimes its not one countries along, or they having that for sometimes already and since 2004 or 2006, they starting this Project Camelot, you bet I am the only person tuning in....

Its everybody knows !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUKl3mfvNtk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBmmZwfOH5M


Even the police has the police dog or the military...pets. The commander like me....I am telling you Taipei is an outdoor walkway pathway, meaning everyone walking on the same city floor. Its not wild, its a city.

I will tell you, you all having so much freedom in life. Fearless, or all this constitutional right, I am happy for you. I am, really. I am very happy for the people....just in any degree other than my own personal life every degree things of all these, really. 

I can only film you so much, when things becoming....cannot get rid of, you already living on the first day WHEN to I cannot describe one thing how all these things becoming like this at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment