Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/22/2023

Westlife - the sequence UB MD or UB Chem (FDA or Lab / pharmacist)

If I am on the road ...I cannot describe to you anything of that. Not near them military or the police sometimes, just in case. The military those in-room, I will never make it inside walking, that is what I was told.


Shane made it up....all that, I think. Really. 

I used to have about 50% time walking outside, or 70%, near UB, then back here, I also had those walking time 30%, I cannot do that all these things in the City. I just stay indoor. To you, maybe these classify movie or the TV did mean something to you, even you write the lawsuit to pretend I seeing mine.

But you never really asking me when I finish writing, its out of my brain. The most immediately thing was my seeing, or get up, or jump out of the bed, or the balcony, or the other side. I don't know how to describe to you. the percentage I am at where my attention because the focus on the real wild, the wind, the sun, the sky, the cloud, you never use your eye that is what I will tell you. 

However I perceive the reality. Its very vivid real, as long as I open my eyes, those feeling I cannot describe to you. You keep gluing on the artist or the movie or the TV. You mean you like the actors?

I probably intend to say, I would call the police to save me everyday, if not walking outside freely even if they vacant the entire human population, I don't know those are the wolf on the monitor, why don't the normal human try to save me....

The real commander...doesn't get the soul into pieces...by everyday these. 

The war is on the other side, I just stay indoor to sleep. I cannot tell you, I need to stay in one mental togetherness, seeing these things or the hearing every second of it, and you don't use your eyes, I say walk up one step....

What does it mean to you?
My bathroom is one step up, I need to wash my hands 100 times a day away from this keybaord,...one jumping out of the balcony, to unlock, and open, and to the birds, you thought seeing the video is easy. Describe to me how to jump in, jump out, step up, step down, the basin is the wood higher, you mean I am shorter....my kitchen is one step up.

I am trying to describe you a real reality. Its not I don't like the guys or attention at the guys or the phone, my REAL LIFE

REAL Realty, I cannot focus anything else other than the moment right here. 


Is this about the guys?

I seeing these commercial long enough from Asian, its you all too in Western World? I can try to say what I think, you mean which guys from UB seeing you inside the frame, posturing, none moving having a beauty or bella word on your face, not theft but you understand what that means?

The onion? The onion rings inside? 


Meaning these commercial, the tooth paste, or the cosmetic, you mean the guys static to look at your own beauty?  You mean they are curious on you through the movies?

They are not. None of them were. No. 

You giggling with your dental braclet to imagine they are? No, they are not.







That is so psycho, i will tell you...where I been....all these 10 years, to see anything of this at all.

Shane - Beautiful in White, everyone else' wedding dress. 


I never discuss my life because Shane they were still far away....so I tell them just by the way to tell you the Truth. My life is nothing but misery everyday to imagine if I will ever get a life, really. 

The egg is very fat ....I used to really really remember in Taiwan they say its once a week to eat one egg. Now its they say everyday one egg? I need one egg one week option, no, its very fat. 

These Japan dish at all. Here.

Japan, not here. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_bjF_mvcQ5k



No comments:

Post a Comment