Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/17/2023

Westlife, Westlife...you are not on our planet, any of you.

Okay, pretending I talking to here too.


When I was in the music orchestra idea, or growing it up ...you mean my sister and her side by classmate, if were in the music academia, that is they are the enemy in the competition mode.  I didn't say to Westlife I don't care about the music, but I have decline long time ago, probably as soon as anything I smell, other than being funny, they make another song. 

As I grew up, I always need to lay down and sleep. I did. Even after I detox and fix everything, again, it was 2014, I need to sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep, for some reason I keep sleeping. 

I go home from UB its because I go to sleep. 


I was saying when I was the children star, Tina's best friend third grade after I was the Go Game number 1, she replace me the next year, whichever it was the second grade I was, or the third grade. I remember clearly. She was in dance.

Later I was in the music. 

There was nothing but how to compete to each other, to say they are your buddy friends. I don't have the friends. So it goes the middle school. The rest I forgotton my memory. Tina sorry started the 5th and 6th grade in them up to high school, so our middle school, one of them is the sisters pairs. Me and Tina 1 year apart, small tiny world.

I need to get to any job other than seeing too many.....I hate stuffs, I never get near, I never push enough, or I never...imagine why hurting people in front of me, they are very very very bad people. 





No comments:

Post a Comment