Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/17/2023

Babaji says he is in the hell, if you eat, he suffers. Everything but here (on Earth), you want to quit eating now?

"Whatever that is on the table...."

I think he meant those 波蘿麵包 you pick up for your lunch, you go behind the building, hide there, and eat. Just 1 波蘿麵包 and smoking with those work robes, no one sees. He can.

1 month ago. When he shows up those speech side by a frame.

Meaning if you hate food, and human, you can slap his face and tell him, quit. But if you love to eat, and anything but looking like that, he prefers you to know he has the compassion of the world, not he is the most patience person, how you take care of yourself when he is either yours or never gonna be anybody else. 

Taking care of yourself means, a lot of attribute, he never needs to worry. Eat, sleep, dress, make-up, skin, talk, file the paper works. You are inside the sunshine world, what he meant might be anything but those low dignity you go behind a side wall building and be sad and cigarette. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW9BapLxwkw



Babaji in this sense, he is going to FOREVER BE the BOSS


You know what that means? The Corperation his suit wear all that, nothing but Corperation sleek, the charity, the benefit, the groups, the leadership, the personal staffs shows up, takes the min, the outfit, the details, the schedule, all that.


We are the enemy, occupying a corner of a different water body, or the territory. Or classmate that kind of the same Generation idea, because of the skin issues looking.


He is compassionate, but he is the Boss.

He understands both side, and if you cannot deal with anything inside your own home like your own mother, screaming, or yelling or breaking the glasses, and run out of the door, because you have the apran, the head cover white, you lose your job. 


I don't run a business, but he does. Of course there is a difference. I left the building. He stays with the building. I am on a different Earth, he can go anywhere.

I never work in the Corperation business world, I will have feel if I am that kind of the business major, that kind of the jobs are any time to get fired as if. With the science, if you proven something, I guess I always have my mind dream on it. I live in the dreamy state as long as I ever reading Taiwan this invention news or America Silicon Valley to start. I would say, almost....I keep dreaming at it never end. Really. I couldn't see a reality too in a hurry, and then everything drop in that one summer. I have no more future. 

No, it was hard. 


No, I don't chase the star to imagine one second about their own luxury life, not looking, not hearing, not knowing about it. I listen to the movie interview behind, like they discuss that in details. THOSE in English I hear about it. At that time I haven't really left home that clearly, meaning my mother or the family unit still clear, I didn't left that norm from Taiwan. I already drop my life that one summer, forever be. 

I didn't grow up to use the money. 

There is a lot of those shallow consciousness over 1) today I have to get on the bus to go north campus, 2) I need to go to the class. 3) Files upload 4) Check something 5) online something 6) never suspect....

People stealing if like Adria or James = Clouds in Loving the Silent Tear, that is Marley, looks like Tony landlord. 

When people noisy into something, they intend to steal, one of those combination factor. 

This Earth is that kind of sphere. 


No comments:

Post a Comment