Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/14/2023

This is off the paper records

I told them ...its the democracy world here, and outside any of the business sleek, the Corperation format, I will state that once again in the court room during those period of the time frame 1 -780. This position might be the celestial degree mix the physical world in general, you are talking about one Earth, we only know one Earth. Its a very very relax, those if not getting fat is a lot better sphere of all walk of people envy at.

The body shape. Anything else is not against the free will. Maybe you should talk back this Babaji wherever he ends up which face of the 2, or 1, or long hair supposes to be. I need him back off. Just because interface you read from your side is no difference from us, or him....they are a very pathetic race of the current living condition if were not the Eon made karma in the end of all this I will say. 

Just not right now. The options of the hell, you give to them, because that is the free will.


You do know people go to hell because they are no good people. 


Forever on this planet, every life, every generation, every Eon. You know that....all the ET knowing that. It is the classify material or hearsay, no one but me only one person needed to suffer that, seeing that, suffered long enough, if you all be public television the day I was born to the middle school Royal life to tell me all these needie greedie. I got the same IQ just I used to. Really, I always have the same IQ.

I didn't really paper thin, every day how I suffer here. You suppose to know that so there is a Ronan Keating. I cannot cope anymore, everyday the birds are outside, a maid trying to assassins', or sabotage, or anything in my sense, I try to live or I try to breath.

You and me, outside especially, to that same spiritual endowment even tiny Zen will agree....

Those custom of the National moscow was just a Lake concept of the 400 millions dollar deficit, its a beautiful scene, a beautiful world on the commercial TV cable like a small kindness the small prosperity - their attitude only endow the hell fires. There is nothing I can do about it. The American scarf line. They are the authoritative voice and under that near by - Laws suppose to exist. Meaning I cannot see clear, the good will intention, I guess its a good will and if anything besides, really. No, a lot of these front, I cannot see.

I can infuse to the medical board, because that is Zawanna represent, but...he is a very barbarian human guy, that is why that is the military iconic?

I breath or I inhale, I make a gesture, get out.


No comments:

Post a Comment