Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/14/2023

Face, face card, face shine, "I do everything or anything you wish me to do" - Meghan Markle quote.

The New Testanent eternal. It was a Japanese singer.

Shape, face, face vitality.

When that those correct teaching would be, at the junction of turn were not ending up on the underwear stage shows the under pants shirts, these embrosiure imagine how to sewing inside the body means, per flesh, per bone, per incarnation....

I highly doubts anyone understands the Eon,. Kalpa to arrive, its one person pray for another whom, then wishing them all well, the given Bible on this Earth. Its a free will, better qoute.

Very truche at all, if not how soon everyone dies out on the street, no one has any kids.






All of them have 10 people around them.

None of them are one focus attention on me, Only Me.

1 person.

Its open, its optional. Life is all optional.






Wake me up when its over.


It was over long time ago, already.


This world can retain any look, and no one knows the privacy things. I think that is all that left. One policy, forever tale. To arrive this junction of turn, you saying what kinds of the works they did, to sound like that Westlife.

Maybe I didn't become a damf or mute to imagine the rest of the humanity.
Probably.



I think MB has a lot of the consciousness infuse Power, through a lot of the medium. 

I am sure that is beside the physical world realm I try to comprehend, why don't you all talking to him properly like he is the crowning moment of Everything?! The last thing ever do, I becoming the Arjuna. How wasteful those physical body endowment becoming?


(Shut up, birds)

The youth all looking military hats girls are everything the same, coming here to rubbery or steal?

Sailor Cosmo - Sailor Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8R39yLoYWs


找你們的

🦅🦅🦅🐹








No comments:

Post a Comment