Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/18/2023

THEY suppose to tell me in 2015 SUMMER before that Tina Jojo did.

2015 -2018=3 years,

2015-2020= 5 years

COVID 19 til now 3 years to 4 th years, THAT IS 8 years on Earth. You living outside like the Heaven you understand 20 years, 40 years, 100 years....to look upon the lower scale of no one worth deem to thy.....That is not love, that is the mechanical doing things.

On Earth, if you saying 8 years pass to someone, its very very very very long for me a mortal born here, grow up here, and surf that American classify, NOT JUST American, its the TV inside included. THAt IS BAD BAD BAD news, the same time, here 8 years gone. We die very soon in the age line, NEVER outside you believe a different reality.

To our Earth, if 8 years pass, it is.....

I cannot look at that monitor of that 8 years pass, 2 Timeline apart, you didn't tell me its to staring at you with HANK!!!!!!

That is not Hank. Hank is in another segment of BTX I never seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment