Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/18/2023

BTX, you have to tell me about 25 years before this including given me the free will with a lot of the stuffs....to force them starting 25 years ago. I NEVER TALK TO THEM.

It will NEVER be possible if 2 parallel line I look up my monitor here alone.

2 Timeline opposite each other, I waiting for the Sun to rise inside the darkness. You know how I really feel to live? And now you tell me because all over outside its bright and shining and be happy, and I make it, see?! 

You say one word, "see?" That is how easy, I work Friday to Sunday every night if not Monday to Friday and NEVER 2 timeline opposite each other....waiting for the sunrise, you mean Tamang Tom Hank stuck at the ending, that glass pyramid block me, the infrastructure? That is in California the day I left their home to go South, EVEN Keanu got told. 

I HAVE TO pretend to this entire WORLD none of you exist + the birds to SHUT UP. Or telling those clouds get out....I cannot take any of this even if got jailed. You are all none applicable, just because you are the human too they are, growing up the same brain to believe a totally only Zen idea or the New Age + the schooling+ the Corperation sleek just like that Sakura Clear Cards.

You suffer me outside, they suffer me inside. That 25 years, ended, I look up the monitor? By myself? I guess I can never draw what I look like.


It will never happen, I can tell Shane to tell the court. 

It will never happen. The ending of all this.


The sentient beings are not what they cared to live by.

The world infrastructure is not what they built upon the world and give up last ....why don't you tell them to become the Buddha? Not just a piece of meat? No eggs, no cakes, no pastry, no sugar, no milk?



No comments:

Post a Comment