Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/04/2023

Sometimes the guys need you the girls - any white, American or the Europe to be mild at them. They are the boss.

Every guy, including the queer. I am in the vaccum, remember? You cannot hear my words. The words don't get through, this is without any of that data. Because....

The guys need you to get low. All your attitude is really really really really tooooooo high.

1. Not organize

2. Dirty

3. Hair.

4. You do on purpose, you literally psychologically manipulate them.

5. They cannot wake up in the morning, not one morning not my mother keep doing this hurting me.



No comments:

Post a Comment