Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/06/2023

oh ~ that is the Ocean 12, Nicky !!!

Its the actor I says they are the problems, not Westlife, you mean Shane and Nicky. No.  11:30. That is the Sky photo? 5:30.

Night fox with the beard looks like James (Clouz, Real Love). That time Jame's has a gf whom has 3 daughter, fats, Jackie working in the Washington D.C. He lives in her house. Jame's neighbor is an American flag.

I say they will all go to the Washington D.C; I am not sure me, but they will probably. There is a word on that train, "Diaz", the black bag. Justin's that time has a gf name Diaz. oh ~


In Taiwan, we have a unit in the money called 億. I think its 1,0000,0000. In America, its 3 zero a comma; we are 4 zero. In NT (Taiwan dollar unit) - the movie star I think, that is where you say you all getting in their X Man franchaise idea, or their company got detained, because that is the Power means, you don't do those things. The movie Star I think one movie like Matrix, is 1 with 8 zero. The overall I think that is what I heard. 億; you divide in 30. Meaning 3 millions

I have heard they doing that very often, so you never know where all things go. The entire company vanish. That kind of the method, you go out, its from the metal bar jail, anyone calls, coming back together with you inside the jail, as long as you ever lived. Meeting in person. That is the story I got told. 


Mat talking to calm down her?

2015, the Senior Bush's wife. She does something code. I wrote everything pretending on my phone, a rose greeting.

No, there is a lot of the strange things with that movie theater things all together, its the classify materials, so sometimes the military has something lawful they coming in as a jeep, they clean up the entire cast people because they talking wrong or anything with the whole entire group. I would not go near any of this movie star. Not love, not thinking, not all that....this story is about the president, and if you knowing their public data how much they earn their money. Obama has other revenue next by the salary. The book publication. I don't know how far we keep saying I say, I say, I say, a book. You probably thinking that kind of the salary is normal. That is not true.  I know that salary, that is the same as the football coach. 


Nicky's TV wife

The Ireland PM that family? You know Westlife has a song called the Up Town Girl, normally I thought about New York City Up town, well there is a Julia music academia, where Tina's ex bf, the first high school bf gone near by there. I pass by New York City that time, we have met in their dorm, just not Julia. Very expensive the music academia world. This actor name is Julia Roberts.

Inside the movie when they 2 are drinking, or what was the "foreign language". Ronan is the old guy, he has a grandson now. I understand that Tattoo. (or Mark)


No, like I used to say, only the TV or the movies are the classified material inside the 4 points frame. I believe the lyrics are the artist, they go imagining dating or they hire to date someone and make a news and go on a date, and they wrote some song about it. Its all the original content that is why there is a Plagiarism scene in the music dispute. You ever heard the movies to be plagiarism? 


I just told you it was a real dating things on the Justin's facebook wall.

I don't think that time I was telling him, I just found out? I told you I was too occupying by the Westlife, by per second my body emit I cannot message anyone on the facebook, I don't bother to look at it. 

Its the girl going to Justin Timberlake. Really. I don't really know why though. I cannot understand it. 

What do I think that Sky on Jessica? I guess that is her. My first intuitive feeling, not Nick? I think they are fine, they make the money too, but there I think that is Jessica. 

Right, the sky telling you a very very .....saying left to right. Opposite to cross. Highly intelligent. 



No comments:

Post a Comment