Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/05/2023

Movie: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins (2009)

A story about 2018. "Where am I?"

In Chinese, saying Dr. Kogan is what? The angel's project, its not in English.

"Someone donate the body"


There is not one things looks a correct description line. 

Hey this girl looks like that Harry Potter inside V, but she looks like Wayne's wife. Helena?


Is that 和氏璧 in between they about to kiss?
Eben or Lavine vs Pang hanging like a robot. My mother knows all the story plot. 

The first actor whom plays this series, was that California traffic light system mayor. Shortenagar. 

Its a ....15 City 和氏璧 

920 Da Vinci Sacred Text.

I can see why now what Zawanna says. Someone needs to lives inside the movies, no matter what. 



No, I cannot see clear at all because they put my brother as the only AI. The pharmaceutical is an investing idea, not the car race but he has the conditions. 

The rest of the military means they are the psycho on psychi ability to gamble, so are they in debts? There is a difference if you saying you gamble someone will pay your debts to attack and hurt someone, that is very very psycho. The high debts even. But I better just listen to this Zawanna says, I can tell....

I don't really know the upper sphere on the jobs definition. The medicine, the science...I think its just really his company idea, they wish to fire everyone.

I cannot touch anything with this. That is very dangerous.



No comments:

Post a Comment