Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/05/2023

You are not literally really gone to the magic book?

Swift and flip?

Parents traps is in another channel. I am too scared I told my mother, I close my TV, I cannot take it. 

And I rather to read the books, and sit in front of the PC. Open and close. But the real laws are not the fallacy, they will tell you all that, and never gonna be....that kind of whatever I say. Its the law class, right.

I am guessing what is the Washington D.C through Legally Blonde. I think you all suppose to go to Washington D.C, but I told you they got a lot a lot a lot more upper hands, whom have the literacy and the urgent case, or prepared the case to go there. I didn't have to be there, because we are sorting online, but I say I might.

This movie looks like I just gonna sit home, really. That is very bad, I can tell.

I wait for my rescue. Sit home, sleep. Close my windows, shut up birds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment