Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/27/2023

If someone upset you, or if your bone behind got hit the wall to try ....your brain has some kinds of the emission response (you asking me honorable superior a question)

You have a mood so you have a response such as, "You should be dead."

If coming from me, I have nothing inside my body or the brain, its a fact, not its an emotional response. That is not the triggering point. I have nothing to be triggered at.

Per emission, per response.

Correct.


So if I am hungry not fasting, not detox and I whine?

Right ...


Right what?

You are not on fasting mode or on any bodily adjustment of the ancient route or any ancient teaching of any doctrine, to live in life accordance to that the only teaching for, that you will just hearsay, not hear meant say.



Japanese bone doctor, here

If its the maintenance program of that every session is the same...

Right, I only go to see the doctor when I am in town that time. In town.


All the guys and all the girls are forever impossible the same. I keep saying that. As the women, your entire elimination system is very very important to clean up. But correct, even the guys will feel totally different. Some of the things, because that is where the nerve system all that included. 


I found it from the yellow book. On the ground those free yellow book, with a bigger ad, those I can see? I forget though....that time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment