Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/20/2023

📁 Ice Skating Book 2 ending, saw it. On the relaxing chairs.....my two shoulder bones hurt.

Today ...(its not Monday I think) - its FRIDAY! Its our Friday night ....

She does on purpose. In the end of all this, she will say, she does on purpose, someone asking her to jumping up or down the bed, she will say she is doing it on purpose. That time. I saw....That comic book, its Karen's ex, Chris. She thinks he might be the Prince William. That kind.

I think Fatima makes Dean's attitude worsen....I personally don't know where Dean supposes to be but Dean's attitude is bad, but there is a pre-cursor. Its blacken I cannot see, you imagine taller, I think its Fatima. Since this morning. Maybe their attitude just hostile?!


(Reading)

Book 3 ...

(reading)


uh Whom is this guy 正紀 she imagining, or swapping, someone says her brother.


.... I tell you all these drawing, just so nothing but psycho to me. The girl-to-girl competition you mean get rid of the guys, okay, if saying toward Loki that side, that is real.

Toward us, you mean given up the guys to fight against which girls all inside the organization, might be Hailey too, and you saying the guy suppose to support you as long as you open your mouth and tell him NOW.

That competition, right now, or whom you see inside that organization, you compete, you know the guy won't agree, or just tell him, you need him to stand beside, explaining to him which girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment