Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/20/2023

Correct, dealing the Capitalism is not the worse things. It is the modern human !

Its dad, or mom type, I am not that old yet. Meaning the normal normal, everything is normal.

But technically you are not suppose to...


Under the capitalism, if you can memorize your K1-K12, +4+2 years, you keep that brain IQ exactly, I think per line per square and the application of it, these TV, if were the meant of anyone near by the community to neighborhood, whomever can do that, they will be fine with the TV name, or near by name and make it the TV says or write out to the public.

Every textbook say, I am sure the magazine, those are fine. But I think its your education you didn't live on the tear glands. There are people can burst out to cry, that is in English word, We also have that in Ancient Chinese. 

The modern Chinese will be drizzling your tears glittering drops.

I personally think....its something wrong with you no wonder they say that America is the Capitalism, you mean its the tear gland you forgotten K1 -K12, so why don't they say that?

Everything freaks me out, except the tear gland, or you mean its for which kind of the guy tear gland.....

The answer would be Seth or Dean.

.... oh !? 

The modern !!! (Look at the Victoria Secrets)

Me.....today, this year is 2024......you mean the BTX pheonix ! The Senior Bush.

I just calm down, I have to start to run again.....I think that is (Human killer another name of that same show, the same sequence, called "Modern". ) 

You know in the future of that eternity, you need to write that out all the time, because they don't check per time.




You don't think those conversation there is none of that sounds right? 

The future eternity will look like a several frame, the air looks different. 
I type out 2nd times I freak out (because they don't check per time).
I read the whole things again, I freak out the 3rd time, I am on the run. My brain neuro function.

There is a lot of those going on.

No, the military they do that very often. I always redundant myself if I caught that, I just never noted that anymore. 




No comments:

Post a Comment