Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/20/2023

Mr and Mrs Smith is on the TV

That would be ...Nicky?!  His TV wife, with the blondes them, to working together !!!  Maybe that is Brat Pitt as himself. He uses the metal glasses one of those furniture. No girls can breath in it.


What does that mean?

Michael Fassbender the metal man in X Man, the Earth Prince is Sailor Moon. People believe in that. The metal means the magnetic, like magneto. All that apocalypses scene. We are the apocalypses? oh ~ they are the Bible church girl? The neon light them...are the Bible church. 

If I am the God, the world would be as shining as the tape water factory never ends the eternity I am telling you, every site treated as the nuclear waste site, oh mine. The high volume water speed spray!


oh ~ that is a black driver? oh no, it looks like a different story. oh no, she looks like conditioned human, he died, and the girl looks like her height and that look and conditioned, she died because he is everything for her. He knows that is everything of her.

no, I think this is ...a separate story maybe. 

The rest of the story is not important, there is a couple, they are under the stress factor between the 2 white taller guy and the girl. And the girl is having the conditioned, and he is helping her, that is all the helping things, helping her mind, helping her speech, helping her overall stable things or the romance idea.


Maybe they need to check if that is from classify where, the American medical board.

Zawanna is a eating flower, correct.  No, I know what it means, right. Smith to Chinese we have an ancient Chinese says, how you rub that iron to becoming a needle, you sewing the cloth with. Meaning its a very long and hard fire process. Heat and sweat.

They have some of those parable story, one of that which is a mother cut the weaving cloth to teach her son a lesson, to return back to school. She moves 3 times to find a near by school to settle.


===> I would just tell you, I don't care about what it says. Turn yourself into a guy, no matter how the other guy be dead, its always the eternity someone thinks its the target guy dead, or me = another guy dead, and since all guys know we should be dead, the eternity is, it shall be, not a story like that.

Not a couple, me involve. I live on forever....have to be. 

Because I think that kind of the taller girl she dies. 


Right now, I only need to eat happy, sit happy, think happy, live happy.

I have no thought, but...you know what that means. I sleep happy, everyone else can be dead, and I make sure everyone else dead, and I live on forever.

I am telling you, its one person job, I really don't care about that much things, not the guys, not the girls. However I live on, I live on forever. 

Make-up powder happy, pat pat, touching my hair left or right, I live happy, cannot you see?

I hate everything of this.....

Everyone is tearing gland til the day they shall all be dead together, graveyard together, buried ceremony all together.

I would never be part of any of that, no matter what. I don't see human that much cuddling near by, only 2 human this far, Things cannot be more complicated anymore than this.

Judge, or the national flag. 





No comments:

Post a Comment