Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/10/2023

I will describe to your parents...

  • You have a foot hurt, an ankle bill not at Dr  dad MD...
  • You have 3 months credit cards unpaid.
  • You have your underwear and the socks holes in, throw away, only that pair.


You use that anger high attitude to make your parents bend, all these youtuber girls. On that waiting both the dad or the mom to bend, this TV guide, TV guy is you lamenting or at your current job the only person has a word sound talking to you Next 40 years.

You want him and you die together. Re-write 100 list above starting with your car, the winter is coming.


Its inside their eyes, outside their soul.


This guy will never be your puppy mom, or daddy over 

"My ankle hurt, can you lower down and lift my feet up."

"My password you have it? IT Dad."

"My mother buys my underwear cheap."

You feeling chill the first day you all moving in the same house might be in the dorm starting at that one great on-campus love fantasy. Really. Nick is 40 years older than me, he buys his socks at the women, its his drawer he told me, "Here."

Sorry, He told me its the women's department where to buy in Buffalo. (Shut up, birds)


You want that guy be killed.

You want that guy bend, he never will, not any of his parents, nor sibling, nor any of his world including your mutual friends. 

You are in that mess of fighting.

You look one second, 2 seconds, 3 second, 1 mins, 1 lifetime, when your original parents gonna bent.

Bet on it ....


"How is your mother, her parents dead? She wants to spend sometimes away with all of this to be with her parents sometimes?"

Connie has to be with her too perfect mother's or the sister family in the Woodbridge, never us there, or nick makes sure it will never happen again when I was there. They gang up with the parents to come to the house those kind.

To get his house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment