Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/01/2023

I just finish talking this - those are not the main stream media

You have never go near some of this very bad looking or emotional gays included. Devil Wear Prada gives you a sense. I never say those are the healthy worlds. But neither UB any of them wants to just pamp all of that Hollywood to be the princess or prince, without me, really. 


Someone professional will have to tell you.

"She got to be very very confident what she decides this job at all. Whatever the rudimentary subjects including in the chemistry and the physics world. "

Correct, you can say the laws & reinforcement people is the police. I agree with you. So? If they didn't arrive to Judge, I got nothing going. You are right. I never say they would. I say all the reinforcement, or the reinforcer. Without the public, correct. That is what I mean. Correct.





Taiwan is not that expensive to hold up my some years for saying 10 years in running everything in combine. That might be a card or a package, correct probably similar to someone working their whole life time, but I say 3 brackets in 10 years.

Except the farmer's package. 

軍、公、教

Its on-going, but I just take 10 years. You expecting someone need to lose weight for my own methods, or traveling abroad including. Shane or Nicky can afford me one card gym membership, the rest is the water, and food and my lodging.

Right.

You imagine a career jobs, or the expense I told you don't go outside to eat per meal, you sit in your fat and heavy ass to fart, some guys just so resent to the human race, they make it those image inside their mind, and believe you are exactly giant fat women sit on the chair to fart. The giant FAT.



No comments:

Post a Comment