Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/07/2023

I feel being with the family together to watch the movie, or discuss the movies for the family soon-to-die

The relative that means to me, like those relative means to Westlife too.

You know, life doesn't need to be that demanding a love, while all the things are laying around unsolved, you be with your family to the court room. They are scared, they are talking in English or not in English, so all that part were you = the child born on Earth, grow on Earth. I think the family is a better choice at this time, where everyone sorting a very ugly faces inside the court room, to talk to the Judge. You need to bind your family to go to the Judge, same the guys, the boys, the kids, the mothers, the father.

That I told Westlife already too.

When the movies turns real, they will wish its their cousin, their parents be bind it together with their ex, or ex bf, or ex gf all that. I don't need that, but let's say they never ask me if they want that part of the life. I prefer its my family, I am not close too close to any ex bf or any other friends. Its a stranger.

Now that is the only 2 handicap in life, if they want to grow and I got more resource, you think I get jealous over the things this far, someone did look after for me? I got jealous not to watch them, teach them, guide them at the court Judge? Wish them well, per step we sit, per hour we pass by, per degree translate, or talk more paraphrase, just the 2 very handicap human !!!




You never never never gear to work up a World, that every beginning of the OU, you didn't get from that step A wishing that step-by-step, to make it in life. For a lot a lot of people. When I patiently explain to you, your parents beside you, you think I devote all this time to waste my time so the UB community is not something you cared about, you live there?

Really?  The UB mug, the UB alumni, the UB Shirt, or the UB page on that Linkedin? There is a Dean or Lee, tell me that 16 years of the UB bull mug means to them why it has to be inside the video, it were? 




Inside our current world, you meant you demand everyone has to work for a living, such as my mother is a handicap, or me. To be the fair or justice to run down our health.  You are doing it for the compassion reason you wishing anyone well other than a very very harsh response to your parents, and first to run off with a love in the mind, if not in UB around, because your home town is not UB, its New York City, or Washington D.C, you seeing a love to demonstrate in that process, I will bet everything you first run out of that door every 5 oclock without your parents knowing where you been, where you will be, whom you meet.

Its too precious. 


When a girl can take up a job to nourishing a situation, you didn't make sure you deliver that job by patiently and wishing things be heard, step-by-step, repeat, and step-by-step. You will be so impatient to treat everyone like a junk. 


The UB Community all around has all this MY FACEBOOK parents, that is my business. They are from the local, they are literate, and they are retiring, or they are nicer people, down-to-Earth, you don't like anyone in that Hollywood, too tall, too loud, too much publicity, all that.

The UB Community, if I am not there, why don't you all be happy to collect them, help that One Photo, the Flower Girls to be that region all together because your home so near and so dear to you. Talk to each parents, talking to them all slowly wave their fear out. Everyone fears, or I live at which sequence of Time and Space. Try to be a decent person in that world, because you love that world, all around. That supports are there, the down-to-Earth family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment