Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/07/2023

Movie: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

You wish or I imagine ....something seen as ?! You mean I seen my ex bf to be an agent, and he got shot, so is that means I imagine he is dead? I am like that, or why this guy is black and wound all over as the Winter soildier, or the Winter Solace. 

21 22 23 22

March, June, Sep, Dec (4 season solace) 




Do they mean Westlife - Soledad ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ward2kfrKbA

You mean my ex bf is a CIA, is that Meet the Parents means?!

Nick is the professional driver, if anything happened on the road like that and he cannot survive the beginning of this movie, he is the only professional driver I ever know. It means something on the road is very very very bad. Base on I can see like that? He is the enemy of the police, something if they show up, and he cannot survive, meaning get off the road. I understand all that. Any road. There is a president looking all alike?

Not the winter solider, that would be the homeless in California is the most, its warmer.

The rubbery all that, American has a lot of the debts. 




Maybe the guys will never get married, or its to get married and never THAT?

A kiss means? He was too old, she is a lot younger?


"Change in the wrong Business", well any girl in which operation 1984 born, you mean the Facebook Mark looks like this Captain America?


"Call it resume"

oh !!!!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V-E_d5tl-I4fRBDDb2owL4c3nncQmxWU/view?usp=sharing


Can I conclude myself all this story up to this One Photo - 花冠安琪兒


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ujnNYAUY582F1SWC3XFyTfNob760KQcb/view?usp=sharing



No comments:

Post a Comment