Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/07/2023

Movie: Thor 2

The Darkness.  9 Worlds?

Nick Canada ->> Trump Towel (Tina and Hank), --> Before the airport (Director's ex / wife Japanaese lawyer), I went to demo in Trump Towel.

4. Frozen house (Irvine)  ==> Center that young girl on the phone with her bf (Mexico)

5. Persian

6. Isebel (painting), my brother's birthday

7. Kim

8. Hank / Tina new rent place (BTS Dynamites' Basketball) , Hank's parents arrives.

9. Watermarket (Irvine, near the University of Irvine)





If its Nick -> Irvine -> Persian -> Isebel ->Kim ->Watermarket -> Silicon Valley -> Canada -> Taiwan (9.Home)




Buffalo, Canada, NYC

California = Darkness (4th World), he and Jeans (Hollywood), Brat Pitt is the scientology 430.

David. (Tom Cruise)


Home Taiwan 5th worlds is the most comfertable world.



Trust me, you are not supposed to have any of all that.....no matter which space and time, never THAT anything inside that scenery, of all kinds. Its not I understand can make a ease, that is the gap between the space or time, or a crack of the space and time.

You mean the fault line? !!!!


No, I go to California its to work in AGT, not the scientific with Elon Musk, any of these people make me gulp. 

That is a real scientific holding an instrument like that?

Did they say the Queen die?

You know what a human supposes to do if they tell you a real life thing? Eat, sleep, watch the movies like them the Hollywood they are the iconic things.

Eat, sleep, rest, watch the movies.

Laugh, happy, and doing my laundry, take a bath, not to be stressful like that running with an outfit or that is a very very very bad assistant I got that day, I got a period, no pads. She did nothing but staying the phone with the bf. That is everything I hate. Its a long time I never really gone to the real world working, you mean the job demands to make me perfect. Which part of my face looks like demanding on any of you?

Like you know what is a AGT?

A very very hash critique from a man instructor like a coach, either that Eben or Lalla, to make you a what? Bimbo on the television?

There are the people train to do already inside that Hollywood. I don't like any of that real work. Together with Nick was nothing but washing my home stuffs. Right now with my mother, we share that responsibility, its a home feel. I feel better a lot better at home when all of this happen, not any place on Earth, not love, not cared, not friendship. 

I want to go to sleep, and know my medical bill exactly how I plan my perfect life, you cannot tap into that life. I am right at the front door, where the hospital I exactly knowing what it is in front of my faces, the high tech, the billing, the saving for 65 years old, the walking distance, the shopping distance. Me and my mother, and my sibling coming back when they feeling like. Its a 2 people space for the other relative, or the sibling.

You may not think that is important. Its is important for my mother, all her life. 7 years, I don't really need to run about anymore with this. 

  • That senior care
  • The medical bill
  • The comfer at the temprature
  • The commodity purchase or the food cost, the utility, the transportation

I don't need to hurry my life with the love idea. Yeah, I told Shane, already. 



No comments:

Post a Comment