Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/26/2023

I believe the world, you do things to ensure everything is gear toward the Heaven's law.

Meaning, as limited as the Earth, I believe the Heaven standard a lot more than the law, and the law shouldn't be doing that. You do on purpose to hurt the Earthly or the Heaven for a very selfish gain, and you use those psycho methods to limit the constitutional right. No...not like that. I never never never agree to any of that. No.

You trying to tell the police, you only take the money not the Heaven standard of some lawful argument before you check it if that is in which situation why they put on the screen. They have checked I believe that.


You all make the mistakes


Of course you all making the mistake. You bet things ...


Tell me how old are you?

Right ...

Remember this student format, its every weekend, and you say 52 weeks a year, every weekend are 2 days? You pick one day? that is 52 time per year.

And in 2 years you doing that like Dean's doing, you will say another 20 years, you do that with the white hair face shape, you tell me, do you think anything wrong by that time, because normally when I walking in the street or the landlord seeing, none of them have a lot of those air. Not even your parents, those behavior.

What happened to those people?




No comments:

Post a Comment