Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/26/2023

Yeah, I didn't feel I land here, somewhat all this looking to you importance. You mean my room is small, all that seeing per day...

I haven't been home for a long time, and it is probably already not like a home already.

I start to solving things in 10 years ago. I been through a lot of things, if someone would have thought that was with the death in mind, so long ago all that was probably I never thought about anything other than...some of these stuffs I put on the Pinterest.

I know what they say about this King of Kings, Lords of Lords; oh ~ you really have the guts or the belief everything you see is true. When the Lords of the God makes a brand new scene, you mean you are one person believing God, which God?

On the upper ground, some argument can be put into, right...I understand all that.

I know there is the bad thing and all that, and one day something change, and you meant if you believe God wish the worlds bad, or you yourself is the God, and the formula breaks? You are so sure about everything if not the dimensionally someone....place what, a disbelief, I imagine?

One person?

oh ....I would be that arrogant to belief. 



As a guy on Earth

As a girl on Earth


What if ....?! The future. You are saying you trust every guy has the IQ? 

And what if I have to make it even to the outside imagine, and put all that one person keep going, because with the guy, you know they are not that details neither. That title China just meant to be the parents be every cross of scene. Really. 

Meaning youth in front might be your very deairing things to you. If you spent some times, some min or the hours just be a little bit detail oriented. I cannot be seeing all these Otter, but as these scene, just only these scene, you cannot make everyone all be happy world places.


No comments:

Post a Comment