Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/08/2023

I am watching the Inifinity War (End Game) and Harry Potter the Cup Tournament

You gonna plan to throw which guys celibacy in this Fire Tournament, no life? 

They looking for Thor, and he says storms, and next frame is in Japan, a different Chasez looking the half population? Now I switch to Harry Potter, the fire at the stone, Harry is behind. I can tell what it says or mean, I was dead !!!! 


The Goblet of Fire, and Celtic in it.

I am telling you the guys, any kind of the guys hate the most its someone try to leash on them, or control them to testimony or buddy up a 13 years down, in which plot, you say you plotting, or you say you meant the reality in bossing do that on purpose. 


End Game *Infinity)


Thionel? Finding him?

Then the stone in NYC 2012, stay Low Key, Loki ~~~ 5 years ago. You could just ask the court whom they talking to at the Grey that side, if you all gonna transmigration in life to do what? Your money first? Passing it on to you yourself. how? Is ET coming in the court by which year, you might feeling so secure about it, don't you think?

Which ET like Greys? Which destination your second world, don't worry about the rest of it, are you going to carry your memory and the money, growing it up again, which process more painful, forgotton? 


I can see now, what these movies are combine together, one Loki !!!


You cannot control every guy, or every man, literally speaking and you all very sure staying in as the girls inside your own very body as you wish no more wars, no matter what. Not cooking, not shaping up, not getting things right inside your head.

With the guys, whatever you plan to tell him whatever you have already prepare to hint, including the shorty guys, all of them are hostile, except on your own facebook. And while they are hostile not listening to any word if they decide their life just however screw up, you don't want that day to show up - what is between on his facebook everyone else sees including you, except me.

I am not on those people's facebook.

I have no idea what is the secrets at all, and if I am very sure saying I am not on their facebook, I AM NOT ON ANY facebook, other than the ones you can see, and they have nothing to do with you at all.

The controlling or the leashing, some guys they were talking about 16 years ago, I never think they change one bit when that life has to stare at their personal life or crisis other than me, we run about this things never end, so I can come down including my Linkedin.



No comments:

Post a Comment