Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/08/2023

Sex - many doctors intend to steal a baby by the sperm methods, open to talk about it? The street life if without the program.

Other people might be in all different program other than the priesthood or the educator's program. How the moon line (not the moon light in the Sailor Moon slogan, and Dream Exchange Games when the things got lost)

I would?! taken that Moon position to punish you.

You mean Heaven position to harsh punish you.


What did Jonathon pass on the information for himself, 2 years ago. It was 37, not 39. I say 52, not 39. 


Is this very appealing the Ancient Chinese Drama, it looks like none of you, what was wrong on my last video? I lied ? Do I know this is not us, right? I only believe things in us, right...so there was the last last post.  Something to promising, or to guarantee, to talk ahead in 13 years? Someone waiting on your promises for 13 years? Is that in a note, or in a slippery notes, or a talk, or a voice message, when?

I thought 37-39 was 2 years. Really, my math skills....Tina and her best friends both have 2 kids, growing it up. They are the Asian girls also waiting probably or hatred to anything on "Love" idea, I have no idea whom they looking at. 






No comments:

Post a Comment