Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/03/2023

How do I re-word this, when I used to be in the leadership...

In the elementary school, I forget it all. Really.

So I only left something in the high school, I call people, and if they didn't show up, I will pick up a phone calling them including right now like 1000 message I will put through. No, not 1000. I just making a point. 

I took for granted a lot of things I being seen when I was a toddler, the teens, to the adulthood. Really. So I don't remember what I used to be, those details are on the written reports other than in my own hands. I am a responsible person and when this I can cut off all 10 away + the rest of my family member in this Flower Thousand Bone. I think Thor has family. I am not going near that way, but I think he gets hurt. Yeah. Me too.

But that time I need them, he may not need them, and he still gets hurt. He is adopted I think. 

I try to debate with Babaji how to make him go home, very far. I will be dead already so no one be together with him, while he arrives home to show off. You know the eternal reason. ( 2 different worlds )


Anything of this sort, makes my heart colder and colder. Really. Maybe all this boyband makes everyone believing a family newspaper life, that was with my blood and heart in it, only Zawanna will know, but Thor got jealous. That guy is a medical doctor, so I staying near the Thor. I think he is just like that Nick Carter, ADD too tall. Might be all the commanders as well. You all very likely to go in including that Biden.


I don't really know how long the American politics starting Obama time knowing I exist here talking like that....Its 7 years here Taiwan, because we have the photo 7 years in between. But 10 years ago, might be few photo + a volleyball if any other video I completely forgotton.

Do you see anyone inside my photo stream? You want to go and tell the guys I do on purpose? I need to sleep, I just feeling better to lay down and sleep, and this noise outside never stop, both she and nick bites nature, Shane gonna take all that?

You care about Simon? There was a lawsuit. How is Simon?


My birds are too exciting.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LirgmKGmCAd2WkahaFGgjV8bXiXwOV8Q/view?usp=sharing


Do you want to talk a bit this business link on the top I say, again?


The basic talk (11:21)

Here




No comments:

Post a Comment