Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/21/2023

Good morning Shane !!

I ask Shane, "What are these otter red white ball in the bean bag? At the space station eating... UFO?"

"Its one person seat ?!"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrTpRja0hbo

We are sorting different things right now. Right ....Usually Shane he has a plan so I told him my plans first. The rest I cannot understand a word anything he says. And why it has to say it from the Otter?





Is today's physics?

MB a bit sort, being sorted? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db6lSP-Sz4U



I tell Shane, I actually don't know Dean.

Really.


No, I don't need to be anything in this program, not MD, no. Its at UB Pharmaceutical. Conan Detective Sherry.

Its the same things I say in Pinterest.


Why don't someone has the head to ask them why that is a mail from that Department Director in UB? 

I just told you its the same TV, you don't pay any correct attention. Its on our news here. China. The pharmaceutical company. 




No comments:

Post a Comment