Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/21/2023

American medical board

My period end yesterday, but stain this morning, no pad, but I wash the underwear, its those ink. I do that often just washing the underwear. Its just the ink.

I think its Oct 17th, that is the 1st day. It is strange. 


I think Ola Eon down has 2 scenario.   ....one side that

2) or this is the real = she turn around and see the true reality. Something must meeting the cliff before her so she turn around.

She looks up to the TV monitor, what that Eon ago should have done right. Everything must done right to the future evolution and she got none, including going to the jail. 

It might be nothing exist anymore all around, what does that mean.



____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment