Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/21/2023

Dean's attitude

Justin

You will be 40 years in 2 years. You don't hold on my life forever, or at all. You trying to see I cannot go anywhere. I can. Just everyone has to get to the stage.

"How to meet the parents for real."

I have a whole load of the parents. Talking one by one update? I am not you. We are communicating, and with all these birds too. They have the roof just like us. ~~~~~~ Talking about Loki ~~~ let me tell you where we are .....!!! Minion means small pawn soilder.

The home neighborhood watch program. 


UB James, he got the City somewhere this growing plants soil, for free. He calling them in, it was in between the 2 lanes of that road Wing knows where. In the middle of that 2 lanes, its for us, or its for the entire neighborhood. We are doing the home owner manuel, I don't need to inform you that, I thought its everyday we doing that. The trash, the water, the City hall file-ing, and this giant furniture be removed truck by these Tina Jojo stuffs. Like nick not to that Carla. I throw their entire junks outside. 




No comments:

Post a Comment