Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/23/2023

Frozen is you all gone to the graduate school since 2008, Ola was not 2007 admit that international school.

I finish mine in 2009 MLS, China expo in 2010, everyone saw. My facebook has the Curezone or colonix, someone on my facebook that time is more aware than me. I don’t know if that means you gone to the jail, or one of you. Tamang was not my facebook. 


Starting when this American medical board put you at the graduate school, your ego shines to your parents, you believe it’s all together to hurts every patient case including me. You believe that. It’s false.

So you all Ana including Dean, Lee and that FL Anna circle in the remote far far land as betray all that, under ROC look.

Loki knows exactly what that means. I am not really growing up in that says, or…my mother side…it’s square probably is. We have none of that in our psycho sense we have anything to do with ROC as we grew up.


When Judge shows up, and including the public will demand a transparency through the case, they want a fair judgement. The public can demand that, that’s called the universal truth. The judge’s job is finding out you lies 1 to millions. You do on purpose to delay patients cases in your file, and you hurting everyone else had in the claim you keep waiting someone coming to you for the external factor or the glory to be on…but you yourself might be that dagger front or back of that Red River Mangs called the beginning and the end. You all perfectly saw it but you say nothing at all.

When the open court that day, legally there is a word to jail and bankcrupt all of you, you delay Justice processing time 40 years. Your parents already dead.

https://youtu.be/IobNcpiwpSc?si=W0rFYl_vLuJPSZkJ






No comments:

Post a Comment