Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/23/2023

Dean’s case - that’s very simple, his FL facebook gf name Ana

That time everyone saw it. He did that on purpose to Fatima, with her name to me and Ballet gf. We CAC all saw. He meant he is too tall, we are forever impossible. There is something wrong with him.

You find that gf FL.

You say I say that, “Dean would go to one table mat red hair poor lady home to eat, but she will not sit down to eat with him. He knows what that means or he already knew that Twlight which sequel that everyone pair up stood there in the living room, no one has the food. He will fight with her like Tina Jojo horrifically between or during any her daddy family meal time. He is something wrong, no one can sit in the table with the table mat to congregate a Queen’s table, everyone sits down and eat.”

“He does not allow either she is too perfect family setting, but his yellow page I think somewhere says he was married anyway already.”

“No, he is the student format but … I don’t really know what his parents did to him.”



I think in that medical school training he might know what that was and he done on purpose. But the judge knows that, every one last you are like that, you go on 40 years in loop exactly like Matrix. 

Because you feel your lawyer or those office or his tone, he is on your side or doctors. You don’t have the money for the patients care - it’s every case you screw up. You keep going with the year. That time Loki will die. 


No, he doesn’t need any of you, of course not. But Loki is smart.

That’s him not best friend with Loki.

So is Karen is not best friend to his mom. 

I can tell. You have the professional parents whom had a career the day I met them. It’s not you them got punished to have the kids.



You tell the lawyer to tell the Judge, Dean is on purpose doing something because his voice is small. That deploy lady is on his Linkedin.

He has a certain thing he doesn’t say. He means you all suppose to fix his issues he is too important. He is small voice. He does know about a certain condition of that medical school training but he is not really corperating. There is something wrong with him, I told you already. I think that Red River Manga the high usury like Squares mother here…the Queen next by extremelist body assassin on that One Photo 花冠安琪兒. He is either the priesthood or the political extremelist.

Like Pope on Eben’s book - opportunity, and that’s OU inside every two seconds words are Po Po

Not Po pa or papa.

Sailor Spanish that’s American can commercial. Soooooo long ago. 

He knows everything what it means. Every one last you too. 

The spinach can. Toronto Indian store has the giant one.

You ask him if he lives on the can food, the food stamp method before like the black. Or you ask him, does he know what that is. 

No, I don’t. I don’t really meet to the food stamp. I heard that, I see the UB south famous black Tops plaza.

This is the Top plaza exit or entrance. His diagram. My Google image on my ipad broke. Until morning I fix that from my computer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment