Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/23/2023

As a real ruler of the big household eon age, I will tell you, correct, everyone sees the hurts, including you hurting everyone but …

Under God the ill or the unrighteous person didn’t enter the jurisdiction flag World these what you define as the water boundary land mass, a democracy freedom rhythm providing equality everyone bathing the same sunshine as the top priority. It’s a human right.

As an earthly or the celestial combination these title, I already told you, you pick up a knife cutting yourself 1000 pieces all the time. None of the human below or the legal judge knows what means, only if you suppose to do the right things, not just now, to every future eon or kalpa to come. 


So coming back the modern time,

You can just go to a MD psychatrist says “so you think I lied? You personally.”

“So the judge knows? And?”

“You think it’s everything she says?”



Dean when he falls down, same like my brother 6th grades, they got bully in the school. They immediately get up. (Check the first scene Ms Conginiality)

Loki will be on the ground, he is a taller guy so he just lays there, don’t get up, my skeleton weight hurts me.

You never seen a 6th grader doing that. Being abused and in fear like sissy a girl. Westlife concert uptown girl. That bold coach looking.  I think, a lot of the taller person didn’t expect what it means when you cannot stop keep growing tall. Really. The middle school those format.

The personality of them will never be any part of any world circle, Pang lives on EF English. 


I can describe to you …because it’s from Loki or me the future to tell you, even I am not at here, meaning away from. Just life drift away …for example. Because ROC would have says that’s the best you ever get with the fame not the real love life. In Chinese fortunate telling. You can gain the name like married but you never get a substance out of it. 

So Loki or that time me Ireland will tell you from TW angle towards Jonas located and Eben….

2 girls 1 guy or a whole street sleeping house swap together sissy games sexual like SMCH cult. Between your daddy and mommy are exactly Chris Karen they are design for. As much as you ever get far …enough in life. I or Jonathon already call the New York State labor department, Dean is gamble if they can put all that people on the street or a capital strike he has to sleep with a girl ….in case the jailing method someone cares 2 Weeks Notice, it’s “your best friend.”

But none are you were my best friend. Your parents guessing….

I can guess not I think ….he probably is those rally type political extremist exactly the beginning of the 2 weeks notice. He is warning you from the Linkedin, but…he has something else occupied. You can just ask him “Every other agenda which one goes through, sit down.”


O-town balcony girl

All or Nothing, Oct 25th Ching Hai day. That’s Dean’s true love.

You ask Dean. I think that’s how my parents met. They may not be the match maker through Leo’s mom, Nancy. But both didn’t know the condition, it’s the political strike in Taiwan. That’s why now this is a bomb, she is against the constitutional or my dad do something I was born or how he ends up in the jail in China. Or my brother told him the legally blonde all that.

You ask Justin, whom this girl might be? Legally blonde 2 best friend dark hair next to the blonde.

You say to Dean, date her or married her.


I think it’s one of those Zawanna human or European they are those rally or strike included. I write fallacy just not the capital strike. 

Dean cared about these case because he wants to do everything else In Washington DC. No, he wants things to be right. But that’s his lifestyle. One person table mat. He wants to go to Washington DC. He knows you all standing staring at each other twilight, no, those he may not agree but he got something else he wants to do in American capital Washington DC!!

I have no idea !!


Vartan is on the animal right. My pet is on the animal strike on top of my head. 




No comments:

Post a Comment