Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/21/2023

Calling to American medical board


"hi my birds on the roof wish to call you, and I don't just have the PETA issues, that is in Virginia United State, I am outside the United State territory, its Taiwan near China side by a small island with a flag, so correct its a country and we are the democracy world here. I don't know how long is your voice message as I  might have calling too many times to end up the repeated message. I gonna call you again on the second message. here its about the MD 6+2 to MD 4+2 the System file this far triggering if not enough the 7 states. I don't care how many states, its 8."


"I have an issue of the Chinese monk little kids, they are in mel-nutrition not to get fat, but the Chinese folktale legand myth books you can charity them, or Taiwan itself our current president name its Broken English, to ending back at this too fat PCRM President Xi, I was not calling them about. I have too many files to calling in, so I make it short. You have a reason to hang on these WWII interface line, on my news channel here, its the second war broke out in GAZA strip, I want to know if that means the American troops were back pull to the United States land, as they entering upon from the East Coastline side. No particular reason, I keep calling, last time was the Afriganstan war, he commander in California is locating at you all file, on my head to keep satellite this radius of sea zone, Japan, Korea, China and Sigapore, as I describe to you length, I gonna email you the entire situation."


Email


"You have the subject title here as the China classify material clashing into your system data. There is an actor Canadian ABC ending at this Tall Circle Circle Lady marriage to what, he has the cursed word inside his mouth or he doesn't read the Chinese because he is the ABC. Its the 3310 Peach blossom, meaning the Eternal Love movie over the beginning of the war, someone behind pulling out a troop or donate the troops, everyone dead, and one girl remain, later to make someone 2 eyes blind story. That is not romance, that is homocide if not all her entire family, its the parents the first degree murder ending at the W Two worlds, that person is in California United State, next to my father. He might rape people or he is really a color blind with the anger management classify material inside the movie as well.  His brother was a MD, but he retired, and getting a second spring, his daughters is demonstrate her IP Gluten free diet on the map. He retired, and his another son just born a kid. I wish to know whom got taken by the police I think someone might also including in this system data, to one-on-one street roaming making your brain clear program, if not one of the parents included too. "


The second email:

"Hi, I am the satelite if your MD system data will coming in to your physical desk format, through your voice message in the next couple days or until next Monday. My mother just had a return to her happy world zone to the meditation retreat center, as she retired in 65 years old. She is lost memory those 1 person she remember, for the rest of her life, that is 7 years I live here with her, I have no friends other than your System Data MD 6+2 or MD 4+2 ending up on the street roaming with their parents guessing the police sent them out in or out never stop the cold street floor to sleep to make your brain a clear.  My facebook number past is not the current map with the UB community, the UB classmate along might exceeding 1000 people that is not included the police or the already sent in MD to handle the problems.

I have spot 2 local taller guy here young, their faces are exactly reincarnated into the television. We have the ABC issue, or we have the leadership issue on that China side. Its the youth took over, and I am the satellite. 

My mother sprain her ankle about 4 years ago, and me was worse, but I get to sleep at home on the bed, she never talked, or she decides its her will power. She is not. She has a multiple conditioned never end. They move the center location to the New Land. That older location you inspect?  She is not staying there overnight anymore. Its the overnight retreat, too hot over there. I am home, or I cook. Today she told me no cooking is fine.

What does that mean?  I think she is losing weight, or maintain the weight just like she was at the beginning of the COVID 19, I have a question if that means the multiple-handicap people a lot. She is exercising every morning one hour. No, she didn't gain one kg. 

Pang, Tina and her, all fitness with a huge slack of the medical bill in America, and she is the only person here I watch her. We have so many problems, why you have these MD 6+2 to MD 4+2 on my seeing? 

Its not right now right?  "


The third email,

"Hi, is this the third time you hear if the police force is not you ....  its one of the system data combine, I am indoor, your side the kids+parents one of them is on the street roaming by the police? I need more of this answer or the siblings? I got 2."


4th email

"I have the UB problems, I dont have the MD serial number, but you intend to keep 20 MD number on my head the halo its on my nose upper, they sew it. Still there from the hospital, that doctors office is 902.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw7oif3_FME

My every video is the problem your system Data - MD 6+2 to MD 4+2 to TW MD 2 and Reno MD 1.

This words must common just to hear about it !!! "









No comments:

Post a Comment