Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/09/2023

Chirapractor

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9wt-2SQNSsQ

Rama 1/2, a doctor in the school clinic. 

If shaken the shoulder down some SUPER power, its all the way to the feet all that tor turn around ankle stuffs. I got injuried badly in Thailand, nick helps me and taught me everyday, he and brother Quac they used to be the buddies.

I did spent time, well, I don't know how to describe to you. Some people never touch their arm, their pelvic bone, or washing....and never gonna be ankle. But I did.


I know cervical

Thoracic

Lumber

Sacrom they English they pronounce. I don't know how to...memorize, but I only know the sound.


That is a dinosaur name in the movie, she pronouce. But I never seen the words. Mimmo.

King of King's dragon dinosaur. 


Tyrannosaurus









No comments:

Post a Comment