Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/09/2023

Bone is not very you say influence the...Cayce those material saying the nerve force.

BUT SUGAR is very very very bad to the nerve, VERY. You all can eat, I have the condition, my eyes. I eat but I dump the tank of the water down including the chocolate. I eat. But not you all eating that....

The gifting chocolate has one of those airport, or European gifting packs of the chocolate. 


The manipulation and the adjustment of the body in that applying the external physical force is hard to the body condition such as Mon, Wedn, Friday the continuation of the body posture issues or the work related physical hitting or the fallen.

The idea of the nerve force that generate up to the cervical top will be the brainy that the blood circulation is part of that brain skull health to all those neuron function as the modern terminology or in description, neuron is the part of the nerve system, cannot be more intuitive or redundant to say, the physical skull of the less to imagine the manipulation of the skull cover bone plaque to protect the internal mash stuffs...well, none of this word applying in the too 100 years ago written stuffs to sound more therapeutic, intuitive obvious....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db6lSP-Sz4U



The physical rotation of the head, if you staring at this Rama 1/2, that one doctor or ALL my comic book for saying the rotation of your body including not sitting, but the standing on your feet to that every torsal extent out the ending of the nerves pathway, its really just how you saying the golden ratio of that Da Vinci graph, you have only one kind of the human body on the paper since 500 years ago, how amazing ....any one tiny surgeon to surgeon to one thing, then 1000 years just the China history to be 4000 years.....you cannot image one thing you just trying to learn it really really really well. None stop turning your body torsal....as the man will be a lot easy, of course.


As I one time to whom I say, that is one piece of the skeleton.....you know why that is so so so so important? Not the chicken wing anymore this angel's wing, or the soupy to make me believe you understand a completely sense, what is that one piece only situation in the human world, or else you will be sent to the jail I am telling you.

Imagine Fou Lafine....BTX 鋼鐵神兵

I actually know that, and no one correct me this far. How amazing, its I pretend standing there keep posturing, or I scream.




No comments:

Post a Comment