Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/23/2023

๐Ÿ“ Usually when I get up, i have to pull these bed sheet all the way the end....and fold these bed. One is ๅธๅ› one is the pillow on the ground she sleeps on her own happy ground ๐Ÿ“


Whatever this demon coming up......why would they say things like that?

He looks very dark color but he is very very stable, older people are all like that. She says the vampire they eat the grey matter inside the head, or something something the physical flesh body, so I throw her in between me and him, to check my brain behind.

Anyway...I have to wash this cup every morning, my eyes, my nose, my facet....when these outside the birds, we doing all over this ever again, every single day, every single hour, I am so tired, ....where is this graph....on the first post probably.




๐Ÿ“ The artists they are very silly guy.

๐Ÿ“ When the guy being silly, because everything must be original, they fear too, just like these animals.

๐Ÿ“ They are not exactly the classify, but they gone somewhere to imagine things inside their brain all the time, and while everything bothering them inside the team, that is a group of the team, you all going to you solo artist....

๐Ÿ“ They are so disturbed, they just randomly put up some formation, roughly like that is fine, because at that time, they are running around the tour,..

๐Ÿ“ None of you trying to be considerate.

๐Ÿ“ Imagine they have the parents like you, they worry?

๐Ÿ“ Its from Ireland, its not from America.



Linkedin


You got bothered in the UB Honor class these Pharmacy / Chem area, then the MD too good to be true. No they are not doing it on purpose. No.

And your parents believe you lie, or you are so used in lying, you can every lie is acceptable by the public, by your parents, by me, or never by Shane they are all the boybands, because your Itune were nothing but the solo artists. One of those. A lot of time people care you stop lying first, especially that court, the Judge or the lawyer. Everyone knows you are lying. You taken you lie to your parents are from all your life. All your Life, ALL your LIFE.



I want to change my website

But there are those youth have to be on the lapse in running, I cannot change the website. They need to stop at this Space Project them. So we keep using this website? Its on the top of the navigation bar.

oh, sorry....I understand now. Its pulling the bed sheet.

Me bed sheet, this thing to stop at.


I probably try to say Pang, or Tina....or her roommate, if not Square or Irene, or her brother.

The bed sheet...how to get up not to be station everywhere all around the world, so I am at home location. 

Pang one time made a home indoor video how he never made the bed sheet. On his facebook. 

Washing your 4 limbs, your face, your mouth, drinking the water, but washing the water cup....or my mother's kitchen too. 

If you realize its everyday on washing something extra, today its the fridge handle, another day is the floor, sometimes is the red wood furniture glasses. Sometimes its my tissue box outside in the living room. I wash the entire thing last night. 

My computer of course its everyday. 

Now I have to fix my both 2 arms too. The mode.



No comments:

Post a Comment