Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

10/03/2023

All your UB will spent time like yesterday blame the mayor or the UB president

I literally re-paste every difficult entry all messenger to China, Korea, America, Japan, Taiwan.

And my line app.

You do not have my tempament when things to film, to eat, to catch, to mail to them messenger chat box. You are not me handle every jobs perception wise. And this morning I cannot find my message. You see the line last night? Not on my ipad. Still inside the image gallery wait to upload. No, not my mother. 

No, it was on the PC. The PC supposes to be correct. 

My leg hurts. Really. The birds will quack because I sit not straight on lean on the left leg. I need to lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment