Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/22/2023

You try to tell me how to talk like this High school Indian teacher in front of the stage?

Something like that? And why you have a thinking about "that is not a debate" means?

Twilight in the lab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1UqeHhjeo

Like I say that many times before, if I keep doing this 10 years to the next 20 years, no matter how long, I will forget where I used to be, at all.

Russian has 1000 scientists, that was 2018 I say that on my Youtube before Bob Dean was dead. I say that. God's calling?! This is not about the microphone you imagine a what things inside the Linkedin?

(They are boo at somebody in those congregation, my antenna says. Don't know whom)



If you find a real guy just give you 1 day attention

You will tell everyone this is no longer a job you wish to do with any guy in front of you, really. Talking in the public, or dress up for a photogenic camera smile and posture. This is not a posture, this is "I am telling you."

So why don't you work on your inter-personal relationship as the girl that give up everything, because the court will sort for you just never gonna be next year. Its no matter whatever that is, they wishing you well, they will find out behind if all of those were fake and you were very ill intended at someone almost every murder scene they can imagine why you keep doing all this at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment