Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/22/2023

Is that class to debate?

No, its the legal world in our country, we never talk about the China so I have zero awareness why they exist, because you cannot go to China that time. You didn't think like that. That is an entirely void space in my growing up time. You cannot fly to China directly. And when things opens, I already don't exist here anymore longer. 

You all show up on my facebook, remember?


oh ~ this morning?! That is not a debate, its 2 people on the stage, you step up in the classroom UP to the height I can see them, in Western World they put those high beam light into your eyes, one of those Fugitive American Medical Board.....well, in my school, its just some human buddy together in front of it, to talk. It was not me? You mean this morning, or you mean American current president Biden, or the Commander-in-Chef, when he is inside his uniform? You use your brain that far?



No comments:

Post a Comment