Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/22/2023

So let's see....Brian, which one of them, or which duplicate all together now its more than Brian, you mean Gately, or my side, any side....I cannot see.

The U.N.C.L.E?

Meaning you seeing SMCH her own MC, and 98 Degree, and that is +1  my side of the uncle? (Every morning I wake up ...)

Noni Carter Wiki, she is a what?  Maybe that Ma'am Ching Hai will sound a lot book binds on her literacy will help, really. oh ~ this is not the same person, its a black women. 

You mean all of them hurting you, or your own brother hurting you because those were supposed to be your best friend, and to one my brother he is just hopeless Asian tall guy, never gonna be a man. I ever feel if all of this up to his standard really to say hurting me....you have to a hell of good lady so everything hurting you?

oh ~!


Adria hurting Karen on Mark, her own brother. 

Justin hurting him or whom between Dean and my lab partner Justin (CHE 214)

So if I say...."Today is the Chinese New Year, and Pang or Tina gonna dress up like we used to".....before Feb at the entrance. You gonna look at my family photo entrance where we gonna go?

I have things to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment