Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/27/2023

Whom else did you talk to? Their manager.

And what do you all combine to talk about?

Its not combine to talk about. Saying hi, they arrive.


Nothing else?

What other things else?


The weather?

oh ~! The movie you mean?


The movie plots and us all that?

No. 


Why not?

I am a kind of busy, you didn't see I am busy this kind. I need to make the money, and they go on their money venture when we separate apart?! That would be Feb 24 around that time.


So you never talk or you just talk a bit?

The birds talk.


And you don't say anything?

I say, "Here is the birds."


And why don't you talk to them like, "The birds have something to say to you, I gonna talk to you later, what time you gonna be concert finish, or do you have time to talk?"

None of those were my daily language in life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment