Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/27/2023

This sky photo on the very top (Blue sky, fainted white cloud)

Jessica I think she is at 6 oclock.

2 of them 98 Degree is my uncle looking, everyone last of my family members all knowing that, that is 2 duplicated, or they were detain, or something we don't know. Shane doesn't know. But I feel...Nick that singer he is fine. He makes the money right.

Me and Shane stands on the very top cliff (you know that triangle upside down - the Move ! With a material science invention, the spider man's gf)

On your photo, its an allegator's mouth. Someone like Babaji dropped the coins in front of Shane, and I am invisible for some reason, or I am taller than him on the eye sight. Either he fainted one side is Jessica, or its Ronan's that Taylor Swift 100 millions dollar gone that Bitcoin.

The sand glass inside the Museum At Night movie 1 or 2 or 3. Recently that lady has a news with that Prince of Persia - Sand of Time to make a write-out song.


I want to know why me and Shane are standing there waiting literally, dress fine and waiting, and those coins are fallen when we both look at it on the ground standing. This entire image resoiur bothers me. I don't think Shane and me expected.

Every time I describe you an image, its just everything worsen felt, really. By looking at it !!!


I personally run a high school volleyball team before. I just cannot tell you how worsen anything I look at them each SA Leadership inside. I pretend I CANNOT SEE...remember?!





No comments:

Post a Comment