Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/27/2023

To the entire SA or the Record company - My volleyball team is the real formation team.

The formation line up

We have 2 coach

Man (School itself)

A shorter women (The captain got her in, so we all had a formulation practice)


Spike position

1) Captain      2) Tallest (174 cm), my graduation next year back she shows up a brocket

3) 登峰 (Material science changed, 172cm )  4) 宜蘭, stealing a phone.

5) Torus PR (Mid- spike, short range.)


Setter

1) Me        2) with Torus PR skip a class outside the school windows panel and jump. Her knee has a bigger than the avocado seed hole, its a square looking kind of. She says she fallen in the ditch one morning, everyone look at it. 

My captain took my entire comic book, I think somewhere inside has an incident, I just forgotton if that is the knee like that. She never returns to me. Right now her last name is at that First University (my 5 Star Hotel here, their right outside the Bank Street that side), next by used to be the pig legs all hanging meaty store. Right now its the dry clean with the coins.


3) 2/13   4) 2/03

Birthday, I forget which one is which. Big (the class before us), she was 2/14. Adam Davis is 2/13 - the very Ella Enchanted.

The stealing phone one intended to becoming a pharmacist.

2) and 3) were dating.



Their high school major category

1) 1st 2) 1st. 3) 2nd 4) 3rd 5) 2nd


Setter Me, 2nd; she, 3rd.

Me and Torus are side by side sitting next by classmate. Becuase the teacher looking at me walking back by myself to sit in my own seat the very first 2 empty desk on her right.





No comments:

Post a Comment