Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/27/2023

SA

Westlife and Boyzone, they are from Ireland (Europe)

NSYNC, Backstreet Boy, and 98 Degree they are from America


The main singer is the leadership. I didn't stress that?! You cannot depend what those are, if they are, they are not the backup singer, period. I don't want to talk about this anymore. That phone book when Shane call, I deal with it.


Conan Detective - the Halloween Bride, or those what not things European police, which one is which?

No, I don't get married. That is my freedom right.

I think I roughly I understand they asking me about the laws, because Taiwan we pass. The year after Square got married. The TV land, and I think now she wants to get her ex gf back in talking on the phone I guess. So many girls wish to cluster themselves.

To me is fine. Kentucky has a priest name Keith. Dr. Gabriel is a priest. I think Square's purple what married to the purple Earth is = Dr. Gabriel Cousens, I got told today. Next by me.

No, I won't sign that. There are too much money involved later. You would be the perfect slave.

At this age, you really believe something inside your life were the TV, or the dinner, or the lunch of that per weekend coming to you, like this weekend immediately. And when you get to 40 years old, 45, to 50 years old, the air will get colder and colder. Someone start telling you they have a none disclose illness, you becoming sympathetic again.

I say "again."

This kind of the games, its a plan where every so often you stay with your conscious. And one day you will have no exit way out. But when those upper people whom wish you to slave, can just coming in and blast that entire behind story, you wish to die.

You literally wish to die. Right on the television no matter what truth be told to you, and you find out or the court room find out that year, that every year on. You wish to die. You might succeed to die, and if you leave the Earth exit by dying, I cannot tell the police or anyone from America side to do anything. You exit your way out all by yourself. 


Girls-to-Girls

I think you go and learn English, to go to the American world. Right now, or you think one of you whom don't care about the appearance or the shape, you might just find out later how much you care about your wallet photo that day. It may not be today. 

In America, you staying together as a couple to go to one of those LGBT club, or the Meet-up local that city where your airplane land. You go inside that meeting start to talk about your feeling or how you two meet. You try that. You gonna tell me how long you will be together the first day you land, that night you sit in the Meet-up group, starting with your mouth opens, everyone is like you.


In Taiwan

The hospital here has this women or meeting supports place, my mother gone with me. Or my aunt gone with me. Their world have this.....you all need to sit down and express your feeling the circle of life. I been to those meeting and seen what they do. I thought you might like the White world people. But you may just stay inside your own country trying together as a couple to this women supports groups meeting. You may even involved a volunteering this victimized women groups, or the anger management. 

They are very very skillful to talk, that is why they were the victim.





No comments:

Post a Comment