Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/27/2023

SA-Black Iron Fish Shadow?

You mean the eye shadow ? (Conan Detective - the European that entire police alarm)

The eye black shadow?

This is the second spring time, and my age these past 95, 00, 2001, they and me for some reason live in the court room. Nick probably will come by, with his ID. My parents are set their head somewhere with the things I told them.

You are not planning to position anyone other than you yourself. You imagine you open a door, that new love on the street gets your heart push and pulling. You literally believing in that, those are fine.

We will be busy. At this bracket 40 years old, you start to management people, or they are conditioned people they will be managing their own kids to grow old all together. I have no idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment