Featured Post

SA (Legal Proceeding)

The day....in Washington D.C Here . Unless you want me to draw to you?!     ___________                     ___________      \              ...

9/27/2023

It might be just me and Shane talking. I never see Westlife? Do you know each of a lot of this celebrity has to be at the court room door?

Why is Mathrew might be in front of that door? He has a case on Contact (1997)?

Its a small tiny door, in the small tiny court room. You don't believe the television until you walking in the real court room scene. Its one of those small tiny court room, I think. So I am not sure why this Hollywood has anything to do with me. 

But all this examine process, I will have to go along myself, it doesn't matter they are outside waiting !! It will not be them, its me talking to the Judge, I wrote all this myself? So same as those SA inside each boyband (the team leadership, the members, or the backup singer included), meaning SA inside each cluster its one court room.

Its one group in the same court room.

Me, one person in one court room.


No, not the same, this gonna be very busy. We are not living inside the court room. I might be just sleeping in the court room. They are 5 individual agent, + the family + backup whom singer + each boyband leadership, they go associate on their own. Their agent its the one holding their schedule. They might really loving it the big family all together standing side by side at the court room, a different building from me? I have an examine process.



No comments:

Post a Comment